TheFingerboarder is finally back and running. Sprinting, actually, since for the past month we remade a huge segment in our website and plan. From now on, each post will fit into either of the four categories:
* Product reviews (complete reviews and short reviews)
* New things!
* TheSite news
You can read more about each category under our FAQs page.
We have a lot of new goals and challenges ahead of us in 2013, that is why this month we are using all our efforts to get TheFingerboarder ready into action. Organization is key, that is why all ‘tweaks’ will be finished by the end of 2012. We want our users to feel like this site is the stop for fingerboarders around the globe. Without a proper system, this will just be a spam website. We have it all covered! By the end of 2012 we aim to:
1. Provide our users with a developed picture tab (our brains are working full power to come up with something neat).
2. Create more videos from our team riders (all our videos are posted on the videos tab).
3. Expand thefingerboarder’s facebook page to give our readers a new great fingerboarding video every day.
4. Stick to the “post plan” as mentioned in our FAQs.
5. Create new partnerships with the many amazing companies and website keeping the fingerboard spirit alive.
6. Come up with ideas for new contests.
and most importantly:
7. Expanding our viewing network into becoming the #1 fingerboard website. By mid 2013, our goal is to be under the first position for the keyword “fingerboard” in Google.
Our great crew is ready to bring you the effects and we thank you to our amazing 3000 visitors a month who give the great feedback to boost our motivation. It’s amazing how far we have gotten from releasing the website just back in 2011! We greatly appreciate your visits to TheFingerboarder and strive into creating a giant fingerboard network. Your great help is much appreciated like telling your friends about this site, and linking back to us. If you have any questions or comments, please be free to comment below or contact us directly at:
Oh! And by the way, please excuse all posts before, since from now on, we write only the best reviews and news in all of the internet 🙂